>>>

true stories from the interpreter

5.27.2006

Launchpads, Wikis, and Specs! Oh my!

So, I've installed the latest Ubuntu and Edubuntu Betas on my laptop. I've also got an extra stick of ram on the way to go into a test box.

I like the look and feel of the Dapper. It's slick.

I've also set up accounts on Launchpad and Ubuntu's wiki. I've started on the specs for my project. I hope to have them finished within the next few days.

Amenity is an activity management system. I chose the name Amenity mainly for the beginning letters AM, but also for it's meaning. Amenity is something that I hope will add value to Edubuntu.

Pike is a quiz/exam system. It is based on my pet project Pyq. I changed the name because I feel that Pike is a better name for an Edubuntu application.

More updates to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home