>>>

true stories from the interpreter

6.14.2006

Amenity Progress Report

Progress has been slower as of late. Saturday morning I discovered a flaw in my logic that was causing Python to Seg Fault! While it is not unheard of, it is rare that I actually get a Seg Fault in Python. I spent my work time Saturday and Sunday reworking my logic and I resolved that issue.

Monday was spent migrating the dialogs used in the programs to their own module and testing/cleaning up the the changes from Saturday and Sunday.

Tuesday I started adding student views for each activity. The ChatStudentView is complete and working! Two or more students can log into the session and chat via a ChatActivity. I just need to add in a few chat announcement calls here and there and it should be good to go.

Today I am going to work on making the rest of the StudentViews funcational.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home