>>>

true stories from the interpreter

7.11.2006

Update

I got some work on the Pike library done. Currently, I working on the custom question system. I've also moved Amenity and Pike to their own branches amenity-devel and pike-devel. devel-main was getting too crowded. In retrospect, I probably should have named them devel-amenity and devel-pike. I was pushing a commit from devel-main and accidentially created main-devel. I would delete it if I could figure out how to do that. Oh well.

Also, I've created a blog exclusively for the pyeducation project. I'll still be posting my progress and other news here, but I hope that this project outlives Summer of Code, so I thought having a separate blog for it would be a good idea.

Back to work.
^D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home